Sickness is getting worse, so is my temper.

Linzie2012

Reaction score
The last 2 days my sickness is getting much worse, I seem to be retching more than I use too to he point today I couldn't finish my food.

As for my temper im off the rails, I'm surprised im not going to get myself sacked sometime soon. Had a go at the manager today because she was clearly wrong (But always right, as they are)

I thought we were suppose to bloom 12 Weeks plus. I was lovely & cheerful the first 12 weeks, not i'm tired, cranky & evil !!!!

Oh gosh poor you :-( sickness is awful I had it until 20 weeks with my son!! Have you tried travel sickness bands? I have heard they help xx

Yeah, I'm always wearing my bands. They did work really well but slowly stopping working, I can feel a huge difference when I take them off - but dont know if thats my mind playing tricks on me then.

I'm going to try playing my favourite music singing my heart out to lift these mooods!!!!

My boss admitted today that he's a little bit scared of me at the moment! I think we're allowed to be crazy bitches :p

My nausea peaked just before it stopped, which was just over 12 weeks. Hope the end is in sight for you. Its a miserable symptom, i was on the edge with being able to cope much longer when it eased off. Still get random times of feeling sick but totally able to cope having had it all the time for 5-6 weeks.

Same, its seems as if I have had it forever.

This week my sense's are much more reactive to smells & making me worse :(

Sickness can drag on...mine finally went at 17 weeks I think. You're nearly in tri 2 hun, exciting!!!
The moodiness doesn't seem to go though....Hahahaha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back