Sickness in third trimester

Laura1992

Reaction score
Anyone else? It's definitely not constant like it was for the first 20ish weeks, but it's not pleasant. I've been eating small amounts and quite plain foods, but it's still happening. :wall2:

I had it briefly at the end of second trimester nearing the beginning of third trimester, but it has gone away now. Then I had a couple of days where I had the blues a little, probably hormonal. Now lately it has been my back that was hurting but that seems to be easing up now too. So I guess anything can happen at this stage. We're almost there. :)

I had sickness badly in my last 6 weeks of pregnancy due to indigestion and heartburn. I threw up pretty much every meal.

Wish twinnies would give you a break laura! lol

I have had sickness recently in third tri, but I think its due to my heartburn that i am actually being sick. I don't get the nausea so much just the sudden vomit. I've been taking ranitadine and gavascon plus just eating planin and very dull foods xxxx
xxxxx

Could it be to do with the iron tablets you got? If I don't eat them with food I vomit even though it says not to! Xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Yes Abi, I've been staying away from spicy food after that coughing fit I had that time. Mostly bland food for me too.

Yup this last 2 weeks I've started vomiting after eating again but not long to go now, nearly there

Could it be to do with the iron tablets you got? If I don't eat them with food I vomit even though it says not to! Xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Nah, only started taking those yesterday and the sickness has been going on for about 3 weeks this time around :( xx

Yes Abi, I've been staying away from spicy food after that coughing fit I had that time. Mostly bland food for me too.

I am literally eating the most boring food ever and it isn't working! I had boiled veg and chicken the other night and still threw it up. I love my food, can't wait to get stuck in again post-pregnancy! I can't wait to be able to eat curry again! xx

I vomited throughout my pregnancy and just mainly ate what I craved, I ate plenty of curries and at some point a bland korma made me more sick than a spicy tandoori curry. If I had to chuck up anyway I nailed a glass of water as it seemed to be a reflex that made me vomit and funnily enough I'd then threw up fewer than I drank even tho I had the urge to vomit prior to necking the water down... my iron was always fine and I've never been on the drip, I was however tortured with migraines up to 3-5 times a week. Also taking time to eat rather than feeling rushed helped keeping it down.. not all the time, I threw up my food once I was mid meal...

Yup this last 2 weeks I've started vomiting after eating again but not long to go now, nearly there

It happened again this morning. I was eating a ham, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich. Everything was fine I was enjoying it, it was delicious and I was hungry too. Then suddenly half way through, a wave of nausea just came on suddenly, so I stopped waiting for it to pass but it didn't pass and up came the sandwich I had eaten. But lunch and dinner was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back