sickness due to baby

Pregnot

Reaction score
baby is moving about so much he's making me feel physically sick Iean I think im going to be sick any minute

Any tips on how to get him to calm down I feel really ill he's been at it most of the day but I'm in bed and its been constant for the last Hour

Tbh ive had same she didnt.stop yesterday. And I just.feel.hot.sick.and heavy....personally if be more.worried.if she wasnt.active but I do knowhhow u feel....has bubs settled?

well yea he did I went to asda about half ten for awake about with oh try and get him to sleep lol n he settled abit then my stupid oh woke me up shouting spiders at 1.30 and I'm still awake now feeling sick, hot and incredibly tired as I was up from 2.30am yesterday

I'm not sure how long I can go on with these sleepless nights I feel like I'm a zombie

I know im same been wide awake since 3am now eating cereals! !

The dog is being stupid aswell which is annoying!

I've left the house I cannot take it anymore!

Sounds awful! Hope you can nap later. Maybe try some relaxation techniques tonight? X

The baby made me feel really sick on Saturday moving around so much, I never felt sickly from her before. But the sleepless nights are starting to get on my tits! Just put a fan in the room last night but the noise coming from it was even worse than the heat. Try just relaxing in the quiet with a book and a cuppa. That sometimes makes me drift off (make sure you put the cuppa down first though !) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back