Sickness and diarrhoea

Mrsmac1507

Reaction score
Just as I was nodding off last night I suddenly had a feeling across my bump, not exactly sore but uncomfortable, then nausea took over. I threw up, then had urge to go to toilet, completely loose bowels, not nice. I felt awful, this continued for about an hour, not really knowing if I was going to throw up or use the toilet. It did subside and I eventually fell asleep. Went tO work this morning, but was home by afternoon as I still felt rubbish snd totally exhausted.
Lo has been moving around as normal so I'm not concerned, but reading online it suggests that this can sometimes be a sign of imminent labour either days or week even. My mum also told me the only time she was sick when pregnant with me was the night before she went into labour.
Could the bump feelings be braxton hicks? Don't think iv ever had them before.
Has anyone else experienced this?

i get this fairly regualrly also get bh too which for me are a tight feeling right across tummy that takes my breath a bit this has been off on for weeks though so no sign of labour here

Could be Braxton hicks, the feelings! Mine used to be just period pains but recently they've made my bump go solid and can make it harder to breathe, along with the ache if that's anything similar?

As for D+V, I have had them a few times but they've never progressed to labour so I refuse to believe they mean anything for me (they could be signs for you though) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back