Sickness and bh

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Pregnot, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Pregnot

Pregnot Well-Known Member

Anyone else feel really sickly with Bh??

baby moves a lot anyway normally but today it's crackers again I've been getting bh for about 3 hours and feel so sick and hot I'm in bed and generally feel unwell

Not in pain anywhere but the constant movement I think is making me feel sick does anyone else experience this?

2. Noni

Noni Well-Known Member

What's BH?

I'm actually in bed this afternoon...first time in at least 8 weeks I've felt poorly...and its with similar experience. I came over a bit sickly earlier for no apparent reason and my wee monkey man has been jumping around more than usual...wasn't sure if that's what was making me nauseas but I think now someone else is experiencing the same I have a little peace of mind. I had come online to ask about it initially but got caught up reading and replying lol x

Hope you're feeling a bit better soon x

Sent from my BlackBerry using TapaTalk

3. Nat28

Nat28 Well-Known Member

Bh is braxton hicks, there tightenings of the tummy, but are not meant be painful or regular, your body practising for the real thing!! Not everyone gets them thox

4. Haylian

Haylian Well-Known Member

I've felt sick since 7 weeks so that's constant but I too have been getting a lot more Braxton Hicks recently and some are quite painful. Baby does massive movements now too which defo makes me feel more sick. Suppose we'll just have to get used to it now baby is getting bigger, not long left now :) xx

5. Sweetiepie1309

Sweetiepie1309 Well-Known Member

I've also been feeling quite poorly today, mainly nauseous with heartburn but yeah babies are moving around a lot now and it can be very tiresome, but lovely I guess! xx

6. roxyroo

roxyroo Well-Known Member

I've been feeling sucky again for the last week or so and have also been in bed today, must be normal if we're all affected lol x

7. Lauren84

Lauren84 Well-Known Member

I've felt a bit sicky for the last few days on and off, nothing major tho. I've also just realised the tightening a I'm getting is bh!! Didn't think of it!! X

8. Babygiz

Babygiz Well-Known Member

I've been feeling really sicky today and have been monitored in hospital for painful bh. Midwife said sickness feeling can be usual later in pregnancy stages. Whilst on the monitor the bh were not effecting the baby as the heartbeat was remaining normal. I'm not sure myself if the pain from them is caused by trapped wind !