Sickness a good thing?

Jen1232

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been feeling very queasy since I found out I am pregnant, today was the first day I have been vomiting.

I have read this is a good sign that hormones are doing what they should.

Anyone else heard this? It is the only thing keeping me from being miserable to think it is helping the baby.

Ive heard it means yoy have a good amount of hormones in your body, luckily for some they dont get sick, but it was tje only thing that got me through those first few months

Your body is adjusting to the hormones. Some people don't feel unwell at all, but I think it's a good sign if you do. There is something going on in there to make you sick :) I would be sick, then my body would get used to it for a week or two then be sick again :( it's not much fun

Hi All,

I have been feeling very queasy since I found out I am pregnant, today was the first day I have been vomiting.

I have read this is a good sign that hormones are doing what they should.

Anyone else heard this? It is the only thing keeping me from being miserable to think it is helping the baby.

I think it's a good sign, I've had very very few symptoms and only fleeting nausea, but can honestly say that's made me worry more that something is wrong.

It is def a good sign, but doesn't mean its nice for you. Mine eased off about a week ago, its such a relief! I posted a thread at about 9 weeks panicking one day when I didn't puke!! It does turn into reassurance that all is well in there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back