Sick??.......

veryfluffybunny

Reaction score
Hello girls,

Hope anyone can help me. Yeah, l know - lm always complaining lol! l am 30 weeks and 4 days preggers, just before l went to bed last night my stomach felt very strange- probably baby moving, it felt very unsettled, then l felt very sick and queasy and it really did knock me for 6. l just felt so rough, but luckily l went to sleep not long after. l was wondering wether it was common or wether it does happen occasionally during the later stages of pregnancy to feel like this. lt kinda worries me. lf it happens a lot, then obviously l will get in contact with the midwife. Just wondered wether other people get this and maybe had some advise to share.

Cheers, Fluffy. xx

Hello!!!

I had this lately in this pregnancy. I had some days where I thought I was going to be sick and then felt tired. I think it is the baby on your stomach or something though but if it does happen often, check it with the midwife!!!

Good luck

I've been throwing up for 6 days, not all day but I'm sick at least once each day, it's worse than when I was 6 weeks. Midwife said it's a bug, which I think that's what it started as, but I'm not sure now...

I would say 5 nights out of 7 I feel sick just before bed time and as soon as I lie down I have to get up again or it will actual come! :oops: I find a good slug of Asilone about half an hour before bed and then water only tends to ease it but it still is there in the back ground. If I have had a busy day then it starts earlier and I have to sleep propped up on pillows or Im sick all night. I like being pregnant don't you????? :roll:
I spoke to the mid wife who said to avoid fatty foods ( hard when I want to eat chips every 15 mins!!!) and to eat little and often.....like I stop eating at any point during the day! Sorry I am of no use at all but seriously do try the Asilone it does help any chemist will sell it you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back