Sick of being fobbed off

Well decided to go to the other a&e and so glad that we did. Got there and was put in a cubical waiting to see dr when I stood up and there was a massive gush of blood, it soaked through pad, pant and jeans and was dripping on floor, sorry for tmi. As soon as they heard me start crying there were 3 members of staff rushed through, got me in a gown and on to bed and straight up on to a ward. Checked cervix last night and was closed. They found a polyp on my cervix. Stayed in over night, oh was aloud to stop as well. This morning was more blood when standing up to go to the toilet. Went for a scan this afternoon and baby was fine! Heart beating well and no reason that they could see for bleed. Had my cervix checked again and still closed so that was good news. Don't really know what causing bleeding, could be the polyp but they are not to sure, got to go back in the week for them to have a better look at it. Bleeding has stopped now so they have let me come home, have got to go straight back if it starts again. So please they did a scan today, feeling a lot more positive about things x

So pleased that you were at the hospital when it happened and your little one is ok. Fingers crossed everything will be fine now xxxxxxx

Thank you. Not feeling to bad it's not got any worse than it was this morning. The level of pain is worse than what's coming away it's gone back to brown but had some clots earlier. Driving myself mad with it and Monday can't come quick enough x

It's really shocking how treatment differs from one hospital to the other. My friend had a similar experience and they admitted her and put a drip in. She stayed overnight and they scanned at the first available opportunity the next morning. It was over a weekend as well. So glad it was good news for you!

That's brilliant news. I hope they find more out this week for youxx

That's brilliant news! Hope that's the last of the bleeding now xx

Still had a but of red blood this morning, is brown now and just when wiping, hopefully it's stopping now x

Yay so glad baby is ok and you managed get a scan hope the bleeding stops sounds like its going to xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back