Sick and tired :(

Magda

Reaction score
Hi mums! I just started second trimester and I have cold two times already in last three weeks, I don’t have a big temperature but I am coughing and sneezing all the time and I just feel so tired that I am falling asleep in work or in the bus, even if I have every day 8 hours sleep! I just literally don’t have energy to lift my hands up... This is my second pregnancy and I never feel so week, I already take a lot of sick time at work and don’t want to take off again, I don’t know what to do anymore... can someone help? Any advice?

Get your iron and blood pressure checked just to make sure there's nothing going on there. It can be totally normal to be exhausted (they say you get a burst of energy in tri 2 but I didn't), best to check. x

Agree with winterwolf get iron checked.
but i also was looking forward to 2nd tri - no sickness and not tierd.. whats not to look forward to? Only i ended up just as tierd and some sickness still (but not as bad of sickness so i really cant complain!)
basically tierdness never left me either.

Ive also got a cold & its the first time in my life that a cold has wiped me out as much as it has, so its got to be something about being pregnant, i can only advise you listen to your body and rest and hopefully it will pass - i've been doing same - slept excess of 10hours in 24 yesterday and was still tierd only in the evening did i get a little rush of energy.. Hope your better soon!

Hi mums! I just started second trimester and I have cold two times already in last three weeks, I don’t have a big temperature but I am coughing and sneezing all the time and I just feel so tired that I am falling asleep in work or in the bus, even if I have every day 8 hours sleep! I just literally don’t have energy to lift my hands up... This is my second pregnancy and I never feel so week, I already take a lot of sick time at work and don’t want to take off again, I don’t know what to do anymore... can someone help? Any advice?

sorry to hear of your pains Magda, have you consulted your OB? Maybe she can suggest what you can do and make sure there is nothing serious there. It's possible you just caught the bug - it is the season after all. Have your tried drinking lots of lemon and honey? Drink it hot and as often as you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back