Sibling age gap?

The age gap between my 2 are 21 months, however I'm pregnant with number 3 now! Baby is due just a week or so after my youngests birthday!! Am I fearing my life and sanity? Yes. ;) xx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The gap is a little larger than we planned but this bean took 9 months to come along!
My DD will be 5y9m and my son will be 3y7m - I'm hoping I'll have two little helpers who will be very excited to have a new baby sis or bro! X

There is 21 months between my two girls and there will be 23 months between my youngest and this baby x

My son is an August 2015 baby so 21 months x

all being well 4.5 years, my little boy was 4 last monday :) xx

My daughter will be 2yrs 4 or 5 months, depending when this baby turns up! She's very excited and keeps saying she wants to "See baby now!!" Lol. If only she knew what she was letting herself in for! X

My daughter will be 2yrs 4 or 5 months, depending when this baby turns up! She's very excited and keeps saying she wants to "See baby now!!" Lol. If only she knew what she was letting herself in for! X

DD constantly asked for a baby and a dog before her brother was born. Every time she saw a baby or a dog on the street she would ask for one for herself. She loves her brother but after he was born she never onced asked for a baby or a dog again, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back