Sibling age gap?

vegas

Reaction score
Hi guys. What will everyone's sibling age gap be? Mine will be 18 months as i have a 10 month old. Wondering is there is anyone else around the same?

If all goes ok with this pregnancy my son will be three months off his fifth birthday when this little one arrives.

We did start ttc two years ago though so hadn't planned in such a big age gap but, I think it'll work out well for us as he's going to be in school so I'll have plenty of one to one time with baby.

XX

We just started ttc early as is took 2 years to get pregnant 1st time. Thought it would take ages and we fell pregnant 1st time. Shocked is an understatement ��

If all goes well my son will be 8yrs old. We started trying 3 years ago though.

I have a 4 year age gap between my 2 boys they are 4 and 8 nearly so will be another 4 years between this one and my youngest x

If all goes well with his pregnancy there will be a 3 yr age gap between my boy and this little baba x

My eldest son is 12 and a half my middle son is 11 and a half my youngest is 8 years old and I am currently pregnant with baby number 4 so there is going to be a big age gap for mine xx

If all goes well, just over 3 year age gap. Fingers crossed.

your brave becsy with 4 lol my oh already has a daughter so technically we have 4 but she only comes over twice a week lol

All going well there will be a 3 year age gap. A little larger gap than I'd expected as it took a lot longer to catch this time.

I'll have an 11 year age gap.. I'm starting from scratch so be like having baby number 1 all over again! Mind you his very excited & I think will want to help me a lot so might make things easier? I'll give him a week before he gets fed up haha X

My first 2 were 16 months apart. It was bloody hard but I'm so glad I did it now!! They are best pals (most of the time!!).

There will be just over 3 years between my youngest and this one, but I am planning (at least) one more and assuming circumstances allow we will aim for a small gap between this one and a future sibling...

x

20 months between our first two. This time it will be 23 months. It would have been 18 months but I had a MC at 10 weeks with my last pregnancy.

Providing everything goes to plan, there will be a 5 year age gap between this little bean and my DS.

There is 18 months between my 2, was hard to begin with but once we got into a routine it's a lot better xx

There is 18 months between my 2, was hard to begin with but once we got into a routine it's a lot better xx

What did u find the hardest? Cos this will be me if everything works out. I'm exited about a small age gap but also know it's gonna be hard work.

With a 20 month age gap one of the things I found the hardest was that I couldn't leave them together on their own for 3 seconds. With DD before she could get about on her own I used to leave her on the play mat or a blanket on the floor happily kicking her feet in the air while I nipped to the toilet or whatever. It was never for long but I could nip back and forth doing things without her noticing much. DD was really good with her little brother considering her age and would never have hurt him on purpose but I still couldn't trust her not to jump on him or throw something at him without realising. It meant if the pone rang, I wanted a glass of water or to nip to the loo etc one or both of them had to be trailed round with me. DS spent a lot of time in his boba wrap which helped and it didn't take DD too long to be more trustworthy with him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back