Siatica or pgp ?

Bbybump16

Reaction score
Right now I'm sat in tears I've just tried to do the school run and the pain is stupid when I walk my left leg feels like it won't work and like I could drop down any min :( the pains right at the back of my back all most in. My bum

Right now I'm sat in tears I've just tried to do the school run and the pain is stupid when I walk my left leg feels like it won't work and like I could drop down any min :( the pains right at the back of my back all most in. My bum

this is awful , been suffering like this since i was about 26 weeks and its got worse.
the more i tend to do the worse it gets.
i got told it might be pgp but the symptoms i have match to sciatica and so do yours by the sound of it!
book an appointment at your docs, he has given me codeine and they have helped.
also a freeze pack tends to help me x

It sounds more like sciatica :( unfortunately nothing much can do apart from try not to lay on your back if you can help it as that caused it all time for me and I know it's painful but walking does wear it off. The nerve is trapped so possibly baby is on it or hops have snagged it a little so try a few movements and I really hope it goes for you!!! It's awful :( xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

It's rubbish :( I'm ok as long I don't walk so looks like I'm going to be bored :( 7 weeks to go !!

aww really feel for ya x
as hard as it is do as little as you can physical wise, trust me it helps x
i did all lil mans washin ready for when hes here the other week and just doing that kick started the pain its awful ya cant move once its there n it does get ya down.
get a freeze pack on it hun trust me it helps x

Last edited:
That sounds like sciatica. I had this in my left bum cheek for a few weeks but went away at about 27 weeks and I've been ok since fx. I bought a gym ball and that really helps. Hope yours clears up because it really isn't nice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back