Show

Kim

Reaction score
I think I have had a show this morning. I have read loads on here about them but now I can't remember a thing I've read! Can someone tell me:

What it looks like?
What it means?
When it happens?

Thanks girls!!

hi hun,

it can look all sorts of things, sometimes green, sometimes, reddy pink, sometimes, clear, it will feel like snot or jelly, altho sometimes it can be watery.

if it is your show then it means your cervix is softening and getting ready for birth, but it can take another 2 weeks before you go in to labour.

best of luck hun

xx

Mine was like clear jelly at first, then every couple of days after that it'd be a bit blood streaked.
I always got more after I went for a long walk or was very active.

Well it looked like a lump of snot, sort of a yellowy colour sorry tmi!! :oops:

sounds promiseing, fingers crossed you have your baby in the next 2 weeks

Hi Kim,

I had the same thing on monday night. Saw my midwife on tuesday but she seemed to think i must have an infection and sent a swab to the hospital. She just told me it was a bit early for me. You are due soon though so it could be yours :)

my midwife did ask if i was having any tightenings with it though - so i don't know if that makes a difference :?

I've not had any tightenings, I don't even know if I have had BH's before I thought I did at about 23 weeks but none since :? :? :?

me too - i don't know what to expect with them! sometimes i think i'm having them but then i don't know if it is just the baby moving - you know when it feels tight?

i was having some stabbing pains and crampy pains on wed but that seems to have passed - do you think these are stretching pains? :?

Now that kim's gone into labour i feel a bit worried! I'm losing mucus stuff again bits and i'm getting cramp type pains in my lower abdomen. I don't know if i should be worried incase i go into labour early or not!! :roll:

Ring the midwife and ask her advice, with you still having 7 weeks to go they might want to take you in and check you over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back