Show at 32 weeks etc

Lulula

Reaction score
Hello all,

Had a few goings on this week. Had a show last Friday and sat at 32 weeks. Lots of Braxton hicks. Then had a blood streaked show yesterday. Felt fine apart from humongous ankles and feet so called hosp just to be on the safe side. They asked me to go in with overnight bag just in case.

Was monitored for a bit and all fine. Bp is up, protein and ketones in wee and had internal by doctor with swabs took, which were bloody. Cervix is closed and they not worried about placental separation.

Came home last night and feel fine. Had more bleeding last night and period type aches which i think may have been from the internal, but no probs today and went to work as normal.

Just waiting for swab results and seeing midwife on Monday to keep an eye on bp etc in case this is onset of pre eclampsia.

Had a growth scan on Tuesday and she is approx 5lbs and measuring 2 weeks ahead for head and abdominal circumferences so looks like I'm having another little porker! Consultant has booked in a 37 week growth scan - my 12th and final scan!

Blimey you've had it all going on. At least you know she's a good size but fx she's not in any hurry to come out for a few more weeks at least! Hope things have settled down for you today x

Must've been very worrying! But glad bubs isnt going anywhere just yet :)

Make sure you take it easy - great excuse to now!! Xxx

Feel absolutely fine today but my legs are swelling tonight. Will try and post a pic. Walking like I've crapped myself!!!

Ouch! Hopefully it's just the heat (if you've had any!). I'm told cold wet socks will help the swelling go down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back