shouting

melhoney

Reaction score
hi girls,

Just had a bad day today at work, and wanted your thoughts about the consequence really!
you might know I am a teacher and this morning, I had a very difficult class. They behaved in such a way that today I did not manage not to shout!
I got proper angry, which I had been able to avoid so far!!!

Right after that, I started feeling quite severe pains on the lower bit of my tummy and even now, it's still uncomfortable!!
I got really upset and worried and went to hide in the toilets to cry!!!

I asked not to teach this afternoon, stayed at work though as we had a training evening.
What I would like to know, is what harm to my little girl you think I might have done to shout so loud?
Can baby become deaf, or anything else???
Sorry my question might sound daft, but I really don't know what the consequences can be! everyone always talk about taking things easy, not stressing ourselves, not shouting, etc... What are the risks?

Sorry, not a very positive email, I'll probably feel better tomorrow, but for the moment, I really tired and not too well!
Thanks for reading anyway,

take care,
Mel xx

Hi there well i was always getting really stressed what with shouting and arguing with o/h and sometimes in my job when i had my little boy and i always thought then that i might or could harm him in somekind of way but he turned out to be just fine and is even now!
Even with being pregnant again im still having the same problem of being stressed as before but i try not to let it worry me as all seems to be ok with me and with bubs! Try not to worry as i have read these things dont have any real affect on the majority of pregnant women take things easy and try not to get to worked up although it sometimes is easier said than done! Mindue like you after i have been shouting and getting really annoyed my stomach tends to ache a little but its never much that worry's me and its not likely to have any kind of affect to bubs! She is always as lively so cant do any harm!

Hi,

Don't worry too much, you won't have harmed baby, they can hear your voice but it is usually muffled due to the fluid around baby. The placenta apparently is able to shield baby from majority of stress horones so baby will be ok. When I got anxious my bump felt tight and I got pains, perhaps that's what has happened to you, you do tense muscles when anxious, and perhaps your ligaments decided that it couldn't take it as they tend to do, and hurt for a bit. My ligament pain was always pretty sharp. I'm really sorry to hear you're feeling low, hope you feel better tomorrow. Sending you a big hug xxx

Thank you to both of you!

I feel a little bit better, so I managed to go back to work, but I have started to feel pain...down there!!!! (sorry, TMI).
TGI Friday, and I am going to enjoy being on weekend, I can tell you!

I hope it settles down, I am only 25 weeks, but am so scared of early labour! Sami, if you read this, maybe you can tell me how it all started for you!

Will update you tomorrow!
bye for now,
much love,

Mel xx

Hope you're feeling better today hon xxx Have a good relaxing weekend x

hi hope your feeling better now just wanted to say that since i been pg whenever i argue with ex or get stressed about anything i get a lot of pain in the pelvic area too :( they can be really sharp but they usually go as soon as i calm down and relax just try and take it easy xxxx

thanks girls,

I do feel better this Sunday morning!...Finally!
Last night was quite bad, I was about to go to emergencies! big pains in the lower part of my bump, where my little girl has always been kicking! I also had some tightening down there :oops: and was not quite sure what it was!
I am really worried that it might be signs of premature labour! When I read through threads on this forum, women always talk about the length of their cervix, and how their baby is lyingh in there...well, I know nothing of all this, my midwife or the sonographer at the scans have never ever mentionned anything about that, and my bump is really low, so I get puzzled!

But this morning I feel ok, I try not to move much (which is not like me at all!!!!! :evil: ), and that's why I am back on here! :p

Thanks for your replies girls, and I hope you and your little ones are all fine!
Much love,
Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back