Shouldn't i get a medal... Or a bfp Would be lovely! ;-)

T84

Reaction score
Sooo this month was our honeymoon baby making and cycle 7. What started as hot holiday sex turned into a flashing smily craze on my cb opk's where we were trying to bd on each. 9 smilies later (wtf??!!) and I have a pooped hubby and a sore foof haha. We have bd'd cd 6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18.... Is this a record cos it defo is for me haha??!!If this fails ill be gutted. :Wall: i got my bfp from every second day but this month we thought what the hell?! X x

Well you certainly deserve a great big medal and both of you probably need a rest. Fantastic honeymoon action! Fingers crossed that you hit the jackpot in Vagas xxx

I think someone shouldn't notify the queen as I think that deserves recognition of commitment to population!
Xx

I think someone shouldn't notify the queen as I think that deserves recognition of commitment to population!
Xx

Haha loooovvve this. There has to be a way of notifying her!! ;-) my sil sent an invite for my wedding to the queen and I got a formal letter back stamped from the palace and everything, saying that she would regretfully not be able to make it but hoped we had a fabulous day! Best pressie ever haha x x

Well you certainly deserve a great big medal and both of you probably need a rest. Fantastic honeymoon action! Fingers crossed that you hit the jackpot in Vagas xxx

Well we didn't win anything while we there so hopefully that's our prize! ;-) x x

Hahha ha good effort lady!!! Very impressive! It would be so lovely to tell your buba that it was conceived in Vegas! Good luck, you definately deserve your bfp! X

I take my hat off to you lady and when you get your bfp I will be insisting on you naming the baby Vegas, or elvis...any others?!xx

Id be walking like john wayne after all that bd'ing you really do deserve a bfp after all that xx

Nevada! If it were twin girls Amy and erica! You have such cool options lol I couldn't name after where they were conceived

After we got married we did the same, everyday for about 14 days i think... And i didnt get pregnant :( xxx

Haha twin girls names would be ace. Would have to be Nevada tho eh?! Sooo funny. Not having much hope tho cos I still haven't had a peak after 11 smilies grrrrr!! X x

Wow, very impressive... this thread has given me a giggle :)
Hope it pays off for you hun!! Your OH must be feeling a bit on the bruised side! xx

Wow that is commitment! Hope you get your bfp! Xxx

You defo deserve a medal and a bfp hun.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Blummin' hell T84, you sure have been busy :bedjump::dance:

FX that you'll get your :bfp:

Take care (& get some rest lol)

x x

Wow you have been busy lol!!! You deserve your BFP and a medal ! Xxx

Massive applause and huge respect that has to be some kind of record :)

Bet you and hubby and sitting at opposite ends of the sofa ;-)

Did u get the solid smiley? X

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back