Should I worry?

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by babybaldwin, May 20, 2005.

1. babybaldwin

babybaldwin Member

Hi, have a question. I had major cramps last night so hard in fact that it felt like someone was stabbing me in the tummy. When I stood up it got worse, and I felt faint a few times. I called my dr. and he said it could be a threatened miscarriage. I went in to the office today because that alarmed me. He said that since there was no spotting that it could just be my uterus growing because this is my first pregnancy I seem to be scared alot. He did let me hear the heart tones which were right at 176 bpm. Has anyone went through cramping THAT bad with thier first pregnancy? Should I be worried that he said that this could be a threatened miscarriage?

Malinda

2. Fluttertummy

Fluttertummy Member

Hi chick!
    Alls a worry in pg aint it! Just rest your mind by knowing your drs seen you and youve heard the heart beat. I had some cramps the other night but it was coz i needed a number2!
    Try not worry hun and if you get any more over the wkend go a&e just to be on the safe side.
    I had a show with both my pg's and thought they was both over but all was ok.
    Take care xx

3. sara-b

sara-b Member

Hi, I experienced bad cramping which almost brought me to tears, I was convinced the worst was happening. I finally decided to go A&E, where I was examined and found out it was just my uterus growing, however I was glad I went for peace of mind plus I had a scan, which was lovely to see.

Sara

4. baby_j_21

baby_j_21 Member

your doctour shud not have scared u like that if anythin it was eithier utreaus strethin or a warter infection i was adsacly same pains for that bad i was walkin as if i had a hunchback i was scared to stand up straight dont worry