Should I worry?

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
I got a Pregnant 1-2 on 1 Sept, so 10 days ago. Today I'm 5+1 (I think, I don't know for certain when I ovulated) but the digi is only showing 2-3.

Should it not be showing 3+ by now? The leaflet says it should show up if you conceived more than 3 weeks ago. I think I conceived 3 weeks ago today but I can't be certain. Do you think it will cross over in another day or so or do I need to worry? I did a Tesco cheapy too and the line was there instantly.

I don't have any major symptoms apart from being so tired. But no sickness and I'm starting to feel a bit panicked.

When did you get the 3+?

Don't worry. The digis are not reliable anyway but you are only 5+1 so I would say 2-3 is still accurate xx

Thank you - I'm tying myself in knots. I don't know when I ovulated - there's a chance I could only be 4+6!

Argh I hate this! X

Clear blue told me I was 1-2 when I was 13 weeks as I found out late with my first xx

Thanks all - feel a bit reassured by that and after looking online there is a real mixed bag of when people got the 3+ - I'll try to relax x

I've not had mine yet and I'm 6w today (tested two days ago last and got 2-3, 6 days after my last 2-3).

Hey Hun,

A diggi shows 1-2 at 25-200 miu hcg, so if 10 days ago you were 50 for example it should have doubled 5 times-

50 to 100 to 200 to 400 to 800.

201 miu -2000 miu the diggi turns 2-3.

And anything above 2000 miu it turns 3+

I'd expect to turn in the next day or two!

I've attached a beta chart for reference.

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Maybe, you should write a book!

I don't know if I'm even going to buy anymore - they just make me more of a nervous wreck!

x

They're pure evil, that bloody egg timer makes me wanna puke!!

Xx

They're pure evil, that bloody egg timer makes me wanna puke!!

Xx

That's exactly what they are! They turn my stomach inside out. I keep thinking, I'm sure normal people just take one test and go, "woohoo! I'm pregnant!" then leave it at that. I think I've done 8 or 9 in the space of a week. I need to get a grip.

Lol!! I've done 1 last weds one yesterday and 2 today!! 😂

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back