Should I worry??

Jojo84

Reaction score
Been getting cramping pains, but releaved when I went to the toilet, however I had diarrhoea - then when I wiped a very very faint streak of pink blood. I'm worried. My boobs don't today as much either

Last edited:
I've cramped for past few weeks so that parts normal. I don't think you need to be worried unless it gets heavier....if you are really worried and need your mind easing I'd contact the GP. I allowed my spotting a few days to go and it did (never got any heavier) Xx

And my boobs don't hurt. Why don't me boobs hurt?? I'm freaking out

Symptoms come and go I personally wouldn't worry about your boobs being sore. If you're worried about the bleeding I would contact your GP x

I've got cramping and diarrhoea but my boobs don't really hurt! Your not alone! I haven't had any blood though

Sorry if this is a tmi question but are you sure the pink blood was from the front? Also seriously don't worry about your boobies not being sore. Mine are sometimes totally fine during the day-to the point I can go out running! Try not to stress too much. But of course if it gets any worse ring your GP xxx

Yeah was deff the front. I don't have any cramping now... If it was more than the runs they'd keep going, right?? I'm so terrified! I lost last time and I can't stand losing again.

The symptoms do come and go, you won't feel the same everyday!

Try not to worry, hun. I've had cramping on and off too. If it gets worse, go to your GP. My boobs don't hurt, just my nipples are really sensitive when I breastfeed my daughter. Ouch. Hugs xxx

Hey Hun iv had cramping from day one and it still freaks me out. I've also had a little spotting and my symptoms do come and go. It does worry me but I have had two early scans and everything seems ok so far. Try not to stress I know it's easier said than done xx

I met my midwife today and hot my first appointment fir 23rd July and I was explaining about work and I just burst into tears! I think I'm just too nervous and emotional. No blood now. I feel stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back