should i worry?

k8_005

Reaction score
So about an hr ago I managed to finally get to sleepwoke up and felt sick so got bin for next to bed just in case just woke up again bout half hr later properly violently sick while doing so I am not sure if iv wet myself or if it's fluid that has leaked out from waters how would I know for sure?! Haven't got anything now coming out n still feel quite sick not sure what to do no cramping not even bh. Babys kicked a few times I'm shattered n justwant sleep iI'm home alone at mo :( x

Oh you poor thing! That sounds horrid!
It sounds like it might be a one off thing... Or maybe something you ate?
I would put a pad on and see in a hour or so if there's any more but it's more than likely wee from the force of being so violently sick.
Hope you feel better v soon xxx

I agree with Anna, pop a pad on and see if there's anymore hun.
But I'd also ring my MW or antenatal in the morning when there open soo and maybe go down and get checked anyway to be on the safe side xx

Thank you ladies. Baby is moving fine and I feel better this morning no more overnight leakage so sounds like just very dilute wee. Off to work now and am shattered. God please hurry up Friday then mat leave. Prehaps I overdid the cleaning yesterday too and prob ate far too late as well. Sigh. Never mind positive thoughts xx

Positive thoughts hun, hope your feeling better, not long to go until Friday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back