Should I Wait to test?

Swishety

Reaction score
Hello,
On 1/9/20 i had cramps that were undoubtedly from the uterus area. That night I had some spotting, not even enough for a panty liner, only when I wiped. I had sex 4 times in the period of 12/31/20-1/2/20 with my boyfriend unprotected. Since the cramps I have seen spotting twice (like 2 or 3 dots when wiping), am feeling nauseous half the day, have tender breasts (mostly in the night and morning) and have been getting hot flashes all day today.

I have PCOS and my periods are very irregular so I am unsure when I would have ovulated or when my next period should have started (i often go 3-4 months between periods, sometimes less and sometimes more))

Should i test? When would be a good time to test (should i wait a week) and what test should I use for best detection?

If the cramps were implantation cramps, how many days after implantation would a test show positive?

Last edited:
Since you don’t really know when you ovulated or when to expect AF you could test now and then wait a few days/week? Up to you really.

Since you don’t know when you ovulated not really sure when is best to test sorry xx

I think u could test from 16th jan going from last time u had sex 1/2/20. This would give u 2 weeks if u ovulated around those time off intercourse.
U should get a answer then.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back