should I wait a few more days?

rawwr

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So over the past week or 2 iv not been myself so I'm just hoping for any opinions from you lovely people. My symptoms over the past 1-2 weeks have been:

Twice as tired
Appetites decreased (I normally have a big appetite lol)
Slight headaches
Feeling like I haven't eaten for hours when I have
Randomly feeling sick
On/off lower backache
Slight dizzy spells
Random hot flashes
Slight cramps
Discomfort in the left side of my abdomen
Had pink spotting about 4 days ago, last night and this morning but cud b AF :/
Not sure if its relevant or not but this morning I noticed a very faint line appearing on my stomach going from the bottom of my belly button down to just above my pelvic bone.

AF is due today but other than the pink spotting that iv mentioned, there's been no sign of it so far.

So there it is...I'm not sure if I should wait a few days to see if AF turns up or not so any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks girlies!

Last edited:
do you know when AF is/was due? Have you just come off the pill or anything like that, that could mess up your cycle - coming off the pill can give you all sorts of funny symptoms that are like pregnancy.

I think by all that, if you were pregnant - it would show on a test now! I would test just so that you know. the line from your belly button should only come when you are a good few months pregnant, is that a possibility?

Not a possibility. AF is due today but nothing yet but will keep this post updated. Ty for your reply

I have all those symptoms but I'm not pregnant! I stopped taking the pill in May so am putting it down to my hormones still balancing out. I had to stop my car this morning as my nausea was overwhelming!

Iv been sticking to condoms for over as year now. That's my only form of contraception

Ok...I didn't test as AF came late thursday night...wierd thing is she's now gone and for some reason my right nipple looks darker and both areolas appear 2 be slightly bigger :/

Also I had on/off pain on in left upper abdomen yesterday

I'm thinking there's no point in testing because of AF...even though both my mum and my sister had their periods throughout all their pregnancies up until they was about 6 months

Are u trying to convince yourself not to? I would if I were u! Esp if mum and sis had periods. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back