Should I test..? Or should I be concerned..? Help?!

BlondieeeGirl

Reaction score
Hi! So I'm new to this website... I just wanted some input because I'm pretty confused..
I had been taking OPKs to see when I ovulated in July... Well I ran out of OPKs on the 31st. I didn't think anything of it until my bf made a comment to me about how we've been having sec a lot (sorry if that's too graphic).
I bought tests on the 10th, but between the 30th and the 10th of August we'd already had sex atleast 8 times. Roughly every other day..
I took an OPK on the tenth... And the test line was darker than normal, but it wasn't a positive OPK. I thought nothing of it and threw it away...
It wasn't until I realized that AF was supposed to have started on the 10th of August and was supposed to have finished on the 14th of August...
Well I totally missed that period..
It wasn't until I had really light spotting on the 18th, 19th and 20th that I realized I had missed it...
I ALWAYS have bad cramping atleast a day or two before I start each cycle... And I had no cramping what so ever prior, and only very,very mild cramping while I was spotting...
Since then I've been getting nauseous on and off, backaches and headaches like crazy...
I've been damn near exhausted but I've also been having difficulty falling asleep due to just bein flat out uncomfortable with the nausea and the headaches.
I recently noticed that my breasts were VERY swollen and my nipples are a bit perkier and much more tender than normal.. Once again.. Sorry if tmi...

Long story short.. Still no period.. No spotting.. And I started taking my OPKs again... And not even a shadow of a second line..
Should I be concerned that something is wrong with my cycle...?
Or should I get a test soon...?

If I was you I would wait to see what next period brings. Maybe something unsettled it, like stress or anxiety if it doesn't appear I would go docs. But if your inpatient like I am sometimes you could just book an appointment.

You could take a test but in all honesty it doesn't sound like your pregnant, although of course there is a chance. It's up to you, do what you think will ease you and lots of luck xxx

It's probably worth a test just to stop your head going into overdrive! I know that some women get positive OPKs when they are pregnant but not all do so there's definitely a possibility you are.. It's worse wondering and waiting so i'd just test to rule it in or out.. Our bodies do weird and wonderful things, it might have just been an off month, try not to panic that your cycles are going to go awry. Best of luck! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back