Should I take a pregnancy test?

Anonymous333

Reaction score
I had unprotected sex at the end of November right after my period and on December 23 and maybe a few more times in between I don't quite remember I got my period on December 26 or 27. It lasted for 4 days where it usually lasts 5-6. The last day was really light. Yesterday and the day before I had a lot of brown discharge and nothing since then. I have studied all of the symptoms of pregnancy and I am experiencing almost all of them. But I had my period so I can't be pregnant can I? Should I take a test?

Last edited:
Unless you've had unprotected sex since your last period then you wont be pregnant, plus you probavly wont have ovulated since last period. But if you aren't trying to conceive then take some contraception, save yourself the worry. If your period doesn't arrive when it's due this month test then.x

I repeat up above. If you have had your period you won't be pregnant, if you have had unprotected sex since that last period there is a chance.. Best to stay protected if your not trying to conceive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back