Should I still be getting...

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
Period like cramps at 14weeks + 3days? :/

Bit worried about it, they're not really bad but they're just bloody annoying me. It almost feels like the tummy cramps you get sometimes when you really need to pass wind! Haha, sorry!

Anyone else get these still? Is it normal? X

I get all sorts of aches and pains! I wouldn't worry, your body is going through a lot of changes! Aslong as it doesn't hurt real bad then I'm sure it's just bubs growing and stretching your womb to try and get comfy!! :)xxx

Hey hun well I'm guessing so as at 18+4 I'm still getting them.
Not as often as tri1 but sometimes I can certainly notice they are there
Apparently it's when baby is having a growth spurt.
So don't worry about it, and chances are if you say it's like a trapped wind feeling it probably is! X

The little bean is probably more comfortable than me the little bugger haha! Xxx

Haha I know how you feel! :p xxx

I hate having to go out because the cramps feel like I'm being punched in the chest and winded aha! Xxx

I keep getting really bad rib ache!! :-( and just started to get back ache! Hate to say it but there's more aching and cramps to come lol xxx

All normal Hun, your body is going through a lot and stretching for you're little one to grow and get comfy xx

I seem to have permanent mild cramping and the occasional shooting pain. Also a few times when I get up it feels like I've pulled a muscle horizontally across my belly - eye watering sometimes

xx

I haven't got a bump yet (boohoo) but I still find it really hard to get off the couch haha! I just feel so heavy, like a whale! Xxx

Also a few times when I get up it feels like I've pulled a muscle horizontally across my belly - eye watering sometimes

xx

I had this last week and today again at work. Was getting a tad worried cause a few of the twinges have really knocked me for six so I'm glad it's not just me!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back