Should I let my mom join internet brides?

beyondhorizon

Reaction score
One afternoon, I went to my mother’s room because someone’s looking for her over the telephone and I didn’t know who it was. So, I went upstairs to her room. I was calling her from outside but no one answered. I knocked and still, nothing happened. Since the door wasn’t locked, I went inside. My mom was in the bathroom, so that was why. She told me to wait and I told the man on the line to wait too. While I was waiting, I saw her laptop opened on her bed. Shockingly, it was on internet brides website. She signed up and it was bad. I mean, my mom’s still sexy but she has aged. I asked her why and she said she wants to get married again. I told her to stop whatever she’s thinking because I won’t let her. She has grandchildren already and the idea is ridiculous but she insisted to join. She’s very hard headed. Should I just let her join and live the life she wants?

Internet dating isn't do bad that's how I met my OH and she can still make that choice for herself just instruct her that when she does meet someone it needs to be in a public area she knows well so then at least if there is a problem she has a get out and a public area a guy is less likely to cause problems when you try to leave.

Who are you to tell your mother how to live her life! She doesn't need you to "let her" do anything. If she wants to try online dating, support her. Teach her about being safe when using these sites and meeting people if you want to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back