should i leave?

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hiya girls
as most of u no im 15 in my last year of skool and due 30th jan.
the skool has arraged a home teacher for me when i leave skool. jakie (the teacher) has just told me i can come out of skool now and shell start teaching me.
i wont to stay in to try finsh as much of my coursework as posible but latly ive been really tierd and had to take time of skool to try catch up on sleep and ive come down with a bad cold and cough so ill prob and up takin more time off.
so i was thinkin i should leave skool now cuz at least ill be learnin somethink while im off ill. or i should push my slef to stay in cuz im goin to miss enough skool when babys ere what do u think.
i am goin back to skool after babys born

Well if you were working then a lot of books go on about from 32 weeks you should consider stopping, obviously depends on you and how you feel I've finished working and feel much better, if you can get home schooling then its not like your going to be sat on your backside doing nothing so I personally would leave and make the most of it. You'll proberbly be able to concentrate more if your not so run down and tired.

Hiya, I think at the latter stage which you are, you wont take anything in at school due to tiredness so it might be worth getting work to do at home, that way you can study when you are up to it.

I am not meaning to sound like a lecturing idiot, but hun, once this baby is born, you go back to school like you said, and get your exams behind you. It will be hard, but it will be worth it for you and Buba's future.

Big hugs xxxx :lol:

I'd take a break, hun.

I'm in school too - but at the other side of the desk! :lol: And my doctor has given me time off because like you, I've been really tired. It's great that you are getting home schooling, and you can work at your own pace. You are still growing too, you see, as well as baby - and I know that when I was 15, I grew about 2 inches in a year. That takes a lot out of you. SO - especially with Christmas and stuff coming up when you will want to enjoy yourself a little too, take some time off. You owe it to you and baby.

Best of luck, hun.

Sue

I would leave, especially since you'll have someone teaching you at home. Good luck! :)

Hello

I would definetly take a break and make the most of it, unless you feel that you can do more for a few weeks then go ahead. You can get more done, but at the same time you dont wannna be soo tired you cant concentrate and its nice to be able to relax the last month.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back