Should I go to the doctor?

broody2013

Reaction score
I have been getting a lot of tenderness sometimes building up to quite severe pain at random times in my cycle since September 2015. It has got to the stage where it is making it uncomfortable for me to drive and go to the gym. I am panicking it could be cervical cancer and maybe that's why 16 months of TTC has got us nowhere. It mainly happens outside of my period and is not the same as my 'pre-period' pains.

Has anyone had any experience of this? I am scared of mentioning it as I am getting quite worked up about it now.

I didnt want to read and run ....
Im sorry to hear you are havig this worry, but honeatly if you are concerned I would make an appointment to see the GP. Ask for a female Doctor if that is your preference :)

Did not want to read and run. Definitely go the doctors and speak with them they are the experts. It would ease your worry. It isn't right to feel so much pain and the longer you wait the more you will over analyse and diagnose yourself. Go speak to you doctor. Hope you get an answer soon. X it could be cysts, endometriosis, bowels, bladder, numerous possibilities or even a simple explanation but only the professionals will know. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back