Should I call the hospital?

Missbatesy

Reaction score
Posted earlier this morning that I'd been up since 4, well still not been able to sleep keep getting these tightenings and they get quite painful! Had a hot shower and some breakfast to see if that changed anything but still getting them. Also took 2 paracetamol at about 5am that didn't really do much ! I'm 39 +2. Do I call the ward up my hospital, I'm not worried baby is moving fine but I'm thinking if I start getting them closer together later are they guna be pissed I never rang earlier? X

How far apart are they? Have you timed them? It won't hurt to call the hospital and talk to a MW, they'll be able to advise. Good luck if this is it.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I'd call them, describe how they feel and how often they are occurring and just ask advice as to when to go into hospital. I think our NCT teacher told us 3 contractions in 10 minutes would be when they'd want you in. Good luck!

Just spoke to my oh I've taken some more pain killers and going to wait a couple of hours to see if they help. They come in spouts so I'd have an hour of them being about 5-10 mins apart lasting about a minute now but then they'll stop for half an hour or so and come back again! Thankyou ladies :) will update if anything happens x

They only really tell u to come in if they're under 5 mins apart huni, so keep doin what you're doing and try to relax and see what happens, if they get excruciating and close then defo ring x

Last edited:
If they are stopping and starting, then it kinda sounds like false labour. I had it with DD and it can go on for days. I went down for a check but was sent home again till I was in active labour.

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I think they like to assess you over the phone, so if in doubt call. They'll soon tell you what's what. Fx hun xxx

Sounds like the latent phase keep mobile, ball bouncing and paracetamol and bath. See if the mobilising makes them come faster. But rest and eat in between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back