Should I call doctor tomorrow?

lisey

Reaction score
Its 4 days since erpc and I have a fair amount of discomfort and my stomach is tender to touch and I feel a lot of pressure in there. Is this normal or is it wise to speak to gp. From my research on online it says there will be af like pains for 1-2 days. I have had diarrhoea and felt sick over wkend, not sure if there's any connection? Getting bit worried X

I would call. Check to see if you have a fever too. After mine, I had some mild af type cramps for a day or two and what I would call spotting for a few more days. It never hurts to ask questions when your health is involved.

Forgot to say..... I am sorry for your loss and I hope you are feeling better soon xxxxx

So sorry lisey :-( sending hugs hon and I defo would phone doc tomorrow. No harm in checking x x

I would call Lisey, I had some period type pains after mine, but my stomach was never tender and I didn't feel sick. I had the diarrhoea, but the medication I took caused mine. It's best to get checked in case it's infection.

Hi lisey, I'm sorry you're going through this. I don't very often talk about my erpc because I don't want to scare anyone but I caught an infection after mine so please call the doctor just to make sure it's all ok. I was put on a course of strong antibiotics and it cleared quite quickly. I hope this isn't what's going on with you and you feel better soon x

Thanks everyone. I will call tomorrow even for peace of mind xx

If you're at all worried you should definitely speak to your doctor. Hope you're ok xxx

Did u call the doc lisey ? U have to listen to ur body and if ur worried enough to think u need to call the doc then. U probably right to just to be on safe side xx

I called, they dont seem concerned but they want me to go in just to be sure, so have an appointment later x

I went in, saw a nurse. She said it doesnt seem like an infection but gave some precautionary antibiotics to take if any worse tomorrow. She was a cow bag though. She asked why I had an erpc? Eeeeeerr, would have thought it was obvious, talk about making me feel awful. Then she said 'oh it isnt your first one'. I explained it was my third and that we wld be referred to rmc. Her reaction 'yes, with two mc's u think ok maybe ok, but with 3...hmmm, not worth the risk. Could be a chromosome issue, get your chromosomes tested'. WHAT? kick a person when they're down and point out one of the harder problems to work around!! My OH is furious as it would have been on my records right infront of her that I suffer with terrible anxiety and she made me feel way worse, like theres no hope and no point in even trying :( x

Oh Lisa, what a bloody rough time you're having. I'm so sorry xx

Thanks sophie, I am doing ok but just wish I could fast forward time to feel less sensitive and overwhelmed by it all. Hope you're doing ok x

I'm okay hun never mind me :)
Do you think time off work would do you good? Xx

I'm okay hun never mind me :)
Do you think time off work would do you good? Xx

What a fucking bitch these ppl are sposed to have compassion Ffs complain about her ass!! Xx

I am off from Friday Sophie, I think I should have taken this week off though to be fair, just for the emotional side of things.
Jojo, my OH actually wants me to complain, he was fuming cos he knows how these things fester in my mind and turn me into an anxious wreck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back