Should I be worried?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by SarahLouB, Aug 3, 2013.

1. SarahLouB

SarahLouB Well-Known Member

My girl is not moving around as much as normal today but I do keep feeling her every now and again. It's just unlike her because she's normally kicking all day long. I really don't want to cause a fuss if there is nothing wrong! Maybe she's just having a lazy day?

I'm 36+1 if you can't see ticker.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

2. nbrintz

nbrintz Well-Known Member

I'm 28+1 and was in with same as u last night and back here again today def ring Hun if worried I was a bit worried about calling turns out they prefer you to come in better to b safe than sorry x

3. l_maclean

l_maclean Well-Known Member

Sometimes they have a lazy day. What hospital will normally advise is to go and have a very cold drink,and something sugary. Lie down and really concentrate in movements.

By 36 there isn't a lot of room so you can start to miss them. If the cold and sugar (ice lollies are good!) doesn't kick start things and reassure you then def ring the hosp. X

4. Gemsy

Gemsy Well-Known Member

I am sure it is nothing, but they do always say to ring - they always like to check.

5. Clairebear83

Clairebear83 Well-Known Member

I was gonna ring as I can feel movement just not as strong i am hopin he's just changed position felt him a little more after a walk x

6. SarahLouB

SarahLouB Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies, she seems to be back to her usual self now so I guess she was just having an extra long nap this morning! I will certainly ring if it happens again though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

7. buggy1

buggy1 Well-Known Member

My lo is normal very active but has a little quiet stint every now and then. Always try a cold drink and lie on your left side for half an hour, if you still don't feel anything definitely go get checked out to be safe :)

8. amanda maxwell

amanda maxwell Well-Known Member

I had recent midwife appointment and she said if u dont feel as much movement to call just in case hun xx