Should I be worried or excited?!

123eggs

Reaction score
So...I thought I came on my period on Sunday, it was very light and has been near to nothing since. For some reason I decided to do a pregnancy test about an hour ago and it's positive!! I have spoken to a midwife who doesn't seem to think it's anything to worry about but I don't want to get my hopes up.

In my previous pregnancy I did slightly bleed in the beginning too and for as long as I remember I have always had irregular bleeding between periods.

Has anyone had anything similar? I want to scream to the world that I am finally pregnant!!!!

Here are my tests

UPDATE took a clear blue digi an it says 2-3!! Didn't think I was that far gone. Fingers crossed everything is ok!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161209-134639.jpg
    Screenshot_20161209-134639.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Congrats :) It might have been implantation bleeding, I had that about 2 days before my period was due, and I got a BFP a week later. Fingers crossed for you!

Awww congratulations:D I never had implantation with both pregnancies but everyone is different so I think it must of been implantation xxx

Thanks ladies!! I didn't have it with my previous pregnancy either so I didn't even think of that! X

I didn't have it with my first, so I think it just really depends :)

Congratulations! What a strong result x

So...I thought I came on my period on Sunday, it was very light and has been near to nothing since. For some reason I decided to do a pregnancy test about an hour ago and it's positive!! I have spoken to a midwife who doesn't seem to think it's anything to worry about but I don't want to get my hopes up.

In my previous pregnancy I did slightly bleed in the beginning too and for as long as I remember I have always had irregular bleeding between periods.

Has anyone had anything similar? I want to scream to the world that I am finally pregnant!!!!

I had it with my first, so much so I thought it was just a weird light period as my cycles are long and scatty. And so I didnt find out i was pregnant till i was 8 weeks (tingly boobs were my alert that something wasnt right lol).

With the second two pregnancies ive had no bleeding though.

Congratulations :) xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back