Should I be worried (I'm worried)

Nickinakinoo

Reaction score
My symptoms have all since vanished since Monday and today I have brown blood/discharge (like at the end of a period)

Had scan last Thursday and they said it was fine and there was a heartbeat

I'm really worried :(

Phone your gp and arrange another scan. I was seen the same day I phoned so hopefully your area is just as efficient. You need the reassurance otherwise you will start going out of your mind with worry.
Fingers crossed for you everything is ok Hun.

Xx

Defiantly call gp and get them to refer you for an urgent scan. Or if your go is rubbish go a & e. Don't sit worrying Hun.
Will be thinking of you and praying all is ok. X

Ring your EPU or GP and request an urgent scan, please God all will be ok. Lots of women have brown or red spotting and all is ok but from experience brown spotting between 8 weeks and 12 weeks could be a sign of MMC so I would get it double checked xx

:wave:

Hope everything is ok? Definitely take the advice of the ladies here and contact GP/EPU. x

Hope everything is OK thinking about you xx

I would definitely ask for a scan, they will do one of you are bleeding. I had brown bleeding before my mmc was discovered, but the scan showed baby had stopped growing over 3 weeks before I got any blood. Loads of women seem to have blood of some variety and have healthy babies at the end. Fingers crossed for you.

I bled from 7w until 12w, brown and dark red discharge/blood but ended up all was well.

Ring EPU and ask for an early scan.

Hope all is well.

My symptoms disappeared too when I seen the blood. After I got a scan and seen bub was well I came home and spewed and didnt stop until I had him :lol:

After my recent loss in September, I bled for a week then passed baby then my symptoms started tapering off. So I think it is a mix of the placebo and hormones perhaps leveling out.

Good luck, keep us posted.

xxxx

I'm ok, trying not to panic and not had anything since earlier!

EPU said I needed to be referred, called surgery and the receptionist said there were no emergency appointments left but will try and get someone to call me! :(

I'm trying to be positive!

Do you have a midwife already? I'd try to call her to see if she can do the referral x

I'm ok, trying not to panic and not had anything since earlier!

EPU said I needed to be referred, called surgery and the receptionist said there were no emergency appointments left but will try and get someone to call me! :(

I'm trying to be positive!
If your really worried can you not go for a private scan if you have a mothercare nearby? There about £45 I think, worth it if you can't get an emergency one. Or call 111 see if they can get you referred to an out of hours Dr. My epu refused to see me when I was vomiting blood (a lot, sorry for tmi) I called my mac unit and they told me to go down straight away, put me in an isolated room (due to the sickness incase it was contagious) and scanned me straight away. Xx

I'm in a similar situation with symptoms disappearing but I haven't had any spotting. FX it's just normal for you *hugs* x

I really hope everything is OK... Have you had a scan yet? I had some red and afterwards brown spotting, got a scan and baby is just fine. Hope your baby is OK too...

hey hun. 1st of all it is perfectly normal for symptoms to come and go. please try not to worry about that. bleeding can also be normal, if its brown then its most likely old blood. if you are worried please get checked again. hope everything is ok xx

Hey ladies, thanks again. I have another private scan booked next week so im just going to wait for that.
I've had nothing since and no pain. I've still lost my symptoms but I no so have a few others so I'm trying to push it all out my brain, hard though as I'm a pretty pessimistic girl! Focusing on important stuff like nursery designs, which pram to choose and baby names

I'm sure everything will be ok. My symptoms disappeared but now they've returned again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back