should i be concerned?

Krystal

Reaction score
JT has a little patch of red on his cheek.. nothing too noticeable.. i will post pic.. do you think i should be concerned?

know you cant make out that good but can you see what i mean?

i wouldnt worry hun rub a bit of sudacream in it

It looks like it might be a bit of dry skin or just a red cheek, just keep your eye on it but i dont think it is anything to worry about.

yes i think i'll try the sudacrem thanks..

know i'm a born worrier and prob nothing. just wanted to check. sometimes i'm worried i wont be able to tell difference between red patches and a rash? :oops:

thanks for replying girls :hug:

Might be a bit of excema? Or maybe a bit of dribble that's got all cold when you've been outside? It's really chilly out lately and our poor bubs have their cheeks exposed. I've got a nose and cheeks balm for the winter that helps keep their noses soft and protected, it's a Dr Greenfingers one.
If it seems dry then rub some moisturiser into it, sudocrem always seems to make my two more dry, cracked and sore.

Kina said:
Might be a bit of excema? Or maybe a bit of dribble that's got all cold when you've been outside? It's really chilly out lately and our poor bubs have their cheeks exposed. I've got a nose and cheeks balm for the winter that helps keep their noses soft and protected, it's a Dr Greenfingers one.
If it seems dry then rub some moisturiser into it, sudocrem always seems to make my two more dry, cracked and sore.

where can i get that dr greenfingers cream from? thanks :hug:

I got mine from the baby show in Birmingham but having checked out their website it seems they've stopped trading www.drgreenfingers.co.uk which is a real shame as they had some lovely natural products (bumps and bruises creams, sting and graze wipes etc). Some places may still have some stock, if not the owner company (Weleda) still make a cream and you can get it from here http://www.homegrownbaby.co.uk/page40.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back