should i b worried

mrz85

Reaction score
I have had ms for 2 weeks non stop havent eat a proper meal for that long apart from feeling sick I am between 2-3 times a day ever day:shock:

As long as it's not heavy and clotted accompanied by cramping etc u should be fine, If ur still worried spk to ur GP/Midwife... I hope you feel better soon xxx :):)

it just feels like a tummy bug 24/7 :p ..thnxs

aww hun I kno how u feel... I had ms for 2 weeks before I found out I was 6 weeks gone... I guess will never really know the mystery behind it lol.... just get plenty of rest xxx

Aw, just to let you know I think I know how you feel. And I know its pretty rotten. I haven't eaten a proper meal since December 23rd. I know the exact date, because this sickness stopped me from eating the mountains of Christmas food I had prepared!
I feel sick in the night, I feel worse in the morning, stays through mid-morning and then worsens again at lunch, subsides a bit mid-afternoon to return at dinner time and stay until I fall asleep. If I am sick, I might feel better for 5 minutes afterwards, but not much longer. I don't want to eat because it makes me feel worse. I don't want to starve because it makes me feel worse again! A complete vicious circle.
I bought multivitamins instead of just taking folic acid last week, because I was concerned about not digesting anything for so many days in a row. However, its hit and miss whether I keep them down - I just hope the nutrients are absorbed quickly before sickness strikes again.
I had morning sickness with my DD but this is on another level and I'm so many years older I feel like I'm now too much of a wuss to cope!
So fingers crossed that both of us improves in the very near future! xx

Aw, just to let you know I think I know how you feel. And I know its pretty rotten. I haven't eaten a proper meal since December 23rd. I know the exact date, because this sickness stopped me from eating the mountains of Christmas food I had prepared!
I feel sick in the night, I feel worse in the morning, stays through mid-morning and then worsens again at lunch, subsides a bit mid-afternoon to return at dinner time and stay until I fall asleep. If I am sick, I might feel better for 5 minutes afterwards, but not much longer. I don't want to eat because it makes me feel worse. I don't want to starve because it makes me feel worse again! A complete vicious circle.
I bought multivitamins instead of just taking folic acid last week, because I was concerned about not digesting anything for so many days in a row. However, its hit and miss whether I keep them down - I just hope the nutrients are absorbed quickly before sickness strikes again.
I had morning sickness with my DD but this is on another level and I'm so many years older I feel like I'm now too much of a wuss to cope!

aww sorry u feel so bad it s a really bad felling but it s worth it really hope it calms down soon

I am the same hun, for 2wks I haven't been able to keep anything down. I have hyperemesis which is severe sickness in pregnancy. Was diagnosed today and I'm currently in hospital on a drip.

Make sure ur not dehydrated. The baby can take all vits it needs from u as long as u stay hydrated.

Hope u start to feel better soon, I know how awful it is xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

are they pre-natal multivits because normal ones are dangerous?

are they pre-natal multivits because normal ones are dangerous?
Yes, they are pregnacare. Wondering now if I should go to a pharmacy and get some re-hydration sachets? Cos I'm not keeping the majority of liquids down either? Suppose it's worth a shot - ultimately another thing to throw up though! Lol.
Oh dear, oh dear - I'm sure I'll look back on this next year and find it funny that sickness ruled my life! Suppose I'm just losing my sense of humour right now, though!
Anyway - how you feeling today, mrz85? Any improvement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back