Should been my 20 week scan today :(

TeeUK

Reaction score
Today is supposed to be about love and happiness but I feel so sad as I was supposed to have my 20 week scan today.

A few weeks ago we were planning to have scan then spend day in town buying cards and gifts for each other, then maybe off to cinema and a meal in evening....it was going to be a wonderful day....now it just seems so sombre...life is so unkind :(

I thought about you yesterday Tee as I remembered the date. Thoughts with you today xxx

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sending you big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are no words sweetie, so I am sending you massive hugs and lots of love!

Keep strong darling

xxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwww hun hope ur ok, massive hugs, life is such a bitch sometimes!!!

Take care of urself xx

Sending you lots of love and :hugs: honey.xxx

Thank you ladies means a lot xx

Well what a disaster valentine day was....we were supposed to have a meal and watch a movie but I fell asleep as I am not getting much sleep at night with pups...when I woke up I didn't want a meal which led to a row which led to mean words being said which ended up with bf going to bed without his tea....

All we seem to be doing lately is getting at each other....feels like that movie war of the roses!

How can two people who love each other be so mean to each other...I am at a loss

Last edited:

Well what a disaster valentine day was....we were supposed to have a meal and watch a movie but I fell asleep as I am not getting much sleep at night with pups...when I woke up I didn't want a meal which led to a row which led to mean words being said which ended up with bf going to bed without his tea....

All we seem to be doing lately is getting at each other....feels like that movie war of the roses!

How can two people who love each other be so mean to each other...I am at a loss

Maybe tonight you can make a nice dinner and sugges to your OH that you draw a line under yesterday?

You have been been under immense pressure sweetie!!

I hope you can have a nice time together tonight?

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Maybe tonight you can make a nice dinner and sugges to your OH that you draw a line under yesterday?

You have been been under immense pressure sweetie!!

I hope you can have a nice time together tonight?

xxxxxxxxxx

I sucked in my pride and did some major sucking up..which I hate as I'm a stubborn mare....he said next time you think bad of me think about this...I don't drink, go out clubbing, smoke weed or do any other kind of drugs, I'm not a flirt, not a cheat, will do anything for you (if you bloody ask) just quit nagging and being moody on me....

Ok he has a point lol....I got a good en and don't realise that most days as I'm so stuck in my own depression...

Considering he is 22 and I'm 39 I should thank my stars that he is the way he is....no one is perfect of course and he does say mean things sometimes but that's usually after I provoke him...

I expect him to think and feel the same way I do....but he can't...he's a man...I forget that sometimes lol

We are going to watch a movie and have a meal tonight now instead :)

Last edited:
I sucked in my pride and did some major sucking up..which I hate as I'm a stubborn mare....he said next time you think bad of me think about this...I don't drink, go out clubbing, smoke weed or do any other kind of drugs, I'm not a flirt, not a cheat, will do anything for you (if you bloody ask) just quit nagging and being moody on me....

Ok he has a point lol....I got a good en and don't realise that most days as I'm so stuck in my own depression...

Considering he is 22 and I'm 39 I should thank my stars that he is the way he is....no one is perfect of course and he does say mean things sometimes but that's usually after I provoke him...

I expect him to think and feel the same way I do....but he can't...he's a man...I forget that sometimes lol

We are going to watch a movie and have a meal tonight now instead :)

I am glad you swallowed your pride missy - he sounds like a good one Tee so be good to each other

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back