Should be pleased but...

EmiLou123

Reaction score
... my lo seems to have dropped a night feed and now goes from 10pm-4am instead of feeding 2 hourly but only problem is I'm so full now, I feel like I'm a feed behind! Lo is 12 weeks old, had his jabs on Wednesday and has been a little funny with feeding since (and has been wingey and had red cheeks :-/) I don't want to express any milk because that will make my body keep producing it... How long will I be uncomfortable for? He's fed twice today and I was leaking all night pretty much... Sorry it's a bit of a ramble lol xxx

tapatalking x

When I've been cutting down on expressing, it only takes a few days to settle down

You could hand express a little to relieve the pressure, and just do a little less each day

It can take a few nights to settle. My boy went from doing 2-3 feeds between 10pm and 6am to nothing (found his thumb instead!). My boobs took about 7 nights to settle, I just went to bed with the pump and pumped as little off as possible to make me comfortable enough to get back to sleep. Which was usually an ounce off each. As the nights went on I was able to get longer and longer without my boobs waking me! Then finally got myself sorted last Sunday night! Then he woke at 4am for a feed last night......hope it's not the start of things!

Panic over ladies, he's gone back to his 2-3 hourly feeds lol. These babies like to keep us on our toes! Thanks for your replies! Am kind of looking forward to him sleeping through for the first time and not at the same time if I'm that uncomfortable! Xxx

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back