Shottin pain behind cliteros

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
i only gave birth 6days ago, so i dont expect miracles, but pains getting worse not better..

i had stitches on the inside and both sides, they are really hurting, but putting this down to swelling and the expected my LO came thru there hehe..

but i also have this strange shooting achy pain behind my cliteros.. any ideas to what it is? xxx

Could be a bit of nerve damage hun! Should get better or if it is the stitch you mentioned in the other post then hopefully MW can take it out for you and will be ok! :hug: :hug: :hug: Ask you MW hun to make sure!

Does it happen more when you go for wee?? I had this and was unbearable had to sort of hover coz the shooting pain was so bad. Doc said it was the nerve endings repairing themselves :| It goes in time :hug:

maria1976 said:
Does it happen more when you go for wee?? I had this and was unbearable had to sort of hover coz the shooting pain was so bad. Doc said it was the nerve endings repairing themselves :| It goes in time :hug:

That is exactly the same as me. Whenever I went to the toilet I had to hover as the pain was too sore to just sit down from the stitches and that horrible pain.

Does your pee smell? If so it could mean you have a urine infection which might be the cause of the pain as it was for me. I get a lot of UTI so I am used to it but this was the mother of them all.

JoAnn&Aimee said:
maria1976 said:

That is exactly the same as me. Whenever I went to the toilet I had to hover as the pain was too sore to just sit down from the stitches and that horrible pain.

Does your pee smell? If so it could mean you have a urine infection which might be the cause of the pain as it was for me. I get a lot of UTI so I am used to it but this was the mother of them all.

thanks for replys girls... it hurts when i pee, when i'm sat or walking and when i TRY to do pelvic floors it REALLY hurts..

i cant stand up for more than 2mintues literally without dancing in pain and having to sit down, i cant sit up properly to boobie feed my lil man, i'm in agony and dont know what to do, i'm having 2/3 baths a day keeping clean, changin pad often..
i dont know what else i can do... i want the stiches out... :( i'd rather go thru labour again than this xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back