Short of Breath

K X

Reaction score
I remember someone posting a message about this before, but tonight for the first time, I could hardly breathe. I have asthma but this was way different, think little bump is taking up too much room in my belly and closing my airwaves. Been taking my inhaler like there's no tomorrow to no avail!

Plus the heartburn had me up all night. 2 litres of milk, at this rate I will be giving myself kidney stones! xxxx

Hi K

Im the same, its horrible :(
i havent had to use my asthma pumps yet but i dont think it will be long.

its not so much that i cant breath, like an attack, its more like i feel i have to keep on takeing really deep breathes to steady myself, if that makes sense.

I am the same sometimes just walking upstairs and I think I won't have enough air in my body to get me there!!! My friend who lives across the road stopped me this week and asked' Have you started to die from shortage of breath getting up to make a cup of coffee yet?' Good good was her response, glad to see things are going well!!!! Is this a sign of things to come???

Ive had the not being able to breath properly for quite a while now and get dreadfullly out of breath. The best thing that I can suggest as an instant help is to lie upright with your hands behind the back of your head like the athletes do after a race...or to sit on ground with your arms stretched behind (like athletes do too) and it helps open up your lungs and does definately help you breath better.

Hope this helps anyone :0)
Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you notice your breathing suddenly gets a lot easier that should mean that the baby's head is properly engaged, and the baby has dropped.. then labour shouldn't be too far off!

hi
i havent got asthma but i find it hard to breath as well and to top it off if come down with the worset cold going. the other night it was so bad i STOPED breathing in my sleep my OH had to wake me up cuz i was making weird noses trying to brath

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back