short luteal phase all of a sudden?

Lynds77

Reaction score
Am due to start ttc again in a few months so have started charting my cycle again

My cycles have always been around 31-33 days long. When I got pregnant last year I ovulated on day 16

Since having the baby my cycles fell back into around 32 days apart from this month

I used OPKS for first time since getting pregnant and I ovulated on day 19. AF then arrived on day 29, which means my luteal phase was 10 days this month.

Anyone manage to get pregnant with a short 2nd phase? What issues will this give me? I am 37 so hoping its not the start of the change. Haha

Keeping fingers crossed I will be back to normal this month x

Hubby just told me I am 36. doh!!

Was convinced I was 37, I have somehow managed to add a year on stoopid cow that I am

Wish I could knock a year off my age :lol:

Sorry hun, no real help other than to say I had a super short cycle this month (26 days) when I am a 30-31 day gal and have been since I was 13.

I have been using cheapy OPK's and haven't had a decent + so I may try a digital OPK. We're not trying [we're using OPK's to avoid fertile times] but now I am paranoid I am not ovulating.

Keep an eye for one more cycle and then maybe raise it with GP. I think the cut off is 9 days though?

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi Lynds, I have a 10 day lp too. For the past three months I've been taking vitamin b6 but it didn't lengthen it, only brought forward ovulation.... I went to to doc last week and she didn't seem concerned it was 10 days, although she didn't really seem to care about any of it lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back