Short list

naomi88

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

Just wanted opinions out of interest.... we are team yellow and already have boys names down to two/three potentials. Girls names having more trouble though. Don't like naming before we see the baby so want a list of 2-5 names ideally.

So far for girls we have thought : Sienna, Kiera, Hannah or Summer. Want to avoid anything in the top 10-20 if possible. We have one little girl already (Millie) so want it to sound nice with that.

Which one/s do you prefer? And are there any others you think we might like given the above?

Xxx

I like Kiera and Hannah best.

I had Hannah as a middle name for my daughter and if this baby is a girl I'm having Kiara for her middle name lol.

Last edited:
Ah similar taste then!
It's a bit tricky when you don't know gender isn't it!! With millie the name just sort of fit her when we saw her and so hoping I will feel similarly certain this time around!
Not long for you now :) xx

Oh very similar taste! I have a Molly Hannah! haha

Yeah t's really awkward. I have a definite boys name picked but can't decide on a middle name, and if it's a girl I have her middle name picked but I'm not 100% set on the chosen first name LOL!

Yeah only 12 days now til my due date! Just hope I don't go over lol.

This is new territory for me 'cos my other two were induced at 37 weeks. Don't need inducing this time (yay!) but on the flip side my belly button has almost completely disappeared now (never did that before lol, it got shallow but not like this haha) and my mum found a load of baby clothes in her loft from my other two and loads of them are "tiny baby" as they were 5lb 14oz and 6lb 11oz respectively.
I don't think this baby will be small, if I get to term it could easily be 8lb+ lol

Last edited:
Haha we both sort of have millies then Lilaco :)

I've got middle names and potential first names for boys but there seems to be loads of boys at the moment so by law of odds I have started thinking mine is another girl! Will be happy with either, but finding girls names more difficult to decide on.

Wow 12 days! Still feels like ages til mine although I imagine it will fly by. I went over by 10 days with millie and she was 8lb 15oz! So I'm stressing that this one will be 9+!!! So might miss the newborn size clothes completely!!!

Haha about the belly button. Mine gets more shallow but doesn't go completely or pop out. That's good that you haven't needed inducing. Why were you induced the other two times? If you don't mind me asking?
Xxx

Hannah is my favourite too :)

Other names that go nicely:

Millie & Ella
Millie & Esme
Millie & Eva
Millie & Charlotte (lottie?)
Millie & Violet
Millie & Sophia
Millie & Emily
Millie & Marnie
Millie & Eadie
Millie & Cassie
Millie & Annie
Millie & Iris
Millie & Kaya
Millie & Lucy
Millie & Anya
Millie & Poppy
Millie & Penny

I think I'm all out :lol: xx

I had Obstetric Cholestasis with my first two, but not got it this time (had bloods to check at 37 weeks just in case but everything came back normal).

:) x

I love Kira/Kiera but it's my husband's ex-girlfriend's name so it's out for us, boo

Hannah is beautiful. I also love Millie and Summer together. Lovely! Xx

I have a Keira and I love her name.
She's 4 and in those 4 years I've not come across another one.
I wanted a name that wasn't too popular

I like Hannah best from your list and I think it goes well with Millie. I also like Summer, but will they be a summer baby? If not I would find that odd.

Hannah is my favourite too :)

Other names that go nicely:

Millie & Ella
Millie & Esme
Millie & Eva
Millie & Charlotte (lottie?)
Millie & Violet
Millie & Sophia
Millie & Emily
Millie & Marnie
Millie & Eadie
Millie & Cassie
Millie & Annie
Millie & Iris
Millie & Kaya
Millie & Lucy
Millie & Anya
Millie & Poppy
Millie & Penny

I think I'm all out :lol: xx

Wow lots there thanks! I really liked violet but hubby vetoed it. Also liked Charlotte first time around but when I shared that with my mum she kept saying 'snotty lottie' which completely put me off the name! Not sharing any names with her this time around! Xx

I like Hannah best from your list and I think it goes well with Millie. I also like Summer, but will they be a summer baby? If not I would find that odd.

This was my thinking on summer too - due in september (unless I end up going early! )x

I had Obstetric Cholestasis with my first two, but not got it this time (had bloods to check at 37 weeks just in case but everything came back normal).

:) x

Oh gosh, glad you didn't have it this time around! Xx

I love Kira/Kiera but it's my husband's ex-girlfriend's name so it's out for us, boo

Haha ah that would be slightly awkward!! I love the name too and luckily no ex's with it! Xx

I like all those names, if we were to have had a girl we would of had Jessica Alice :), Sod's law though, you like so many girls names and you have 3 boys that you struggle to name lol x

Haha both times we've found boys names easier. First time we had a girl and I'm almost presuming girl this time again purely because we are struggling to decide on girls names so figure it would be sods law haha! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back