Shopping.

bonny

Reaction score
Anyone else scared to go shopping at the weekend now? esspecially as everyone will be pushing and shoving christmas shopping. Im scared my baby bump will get someone's elbow shoved in it :shock:

Makes for a boreing weekend though......

yeah...
it's the same at college with all these ignorant 16 year olds hanging around in the corridors and pushing and shoving :wall:
im leaving in 10 days :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Considering I'm twice the size, it's funny how invisible I've become in a crowd. I get so mad when people don't move out of my way! I feel like a big ship that needs half a mile to alter course!!

Know what you mean, I get really jumpy in crowds now, and DH gets all protective, bless him. Think sometimes people just don't notice my bump - not sure how they could miss it now tho :rotfl:

Ellie_P said:
Know what you mean, I get really jumpy in crowds now, and DH gets all protective, bless him. Think sometimes people just don't notice my bump - not sure how they could miss it now tho :rotfl:

I had a moan to my OH about it and he said "dont be daft there is no way people can fail to see you" :evil: I was not amused :shakehead:

:rotfl: men eh?

I'd agree, i dont go near any high street shops any more as i get so annoyed at how rude and inconsiderate so many people are.
I'm sure its likely to put my blood pressure up so i've done most of my shopping from home on the internet! Safest way for me and bump! :D

I like to have a nosey around the new westfield shopping centre but as you can imagine its packed with everyone wanting to come and have a look so i dont stay long :shakehead: :shakehead:

i feel the same - won't go shopping now, and spend my commute to/from work with my arms over the front of my bump to try and protect it from stupid ignorant people who seem to think i have "shove me" written on my forehead :twisted: :wall:

i bought all my presents online - far easier and much less stressful!! :)

Yeah - It's so damn annoying, especially when people come to a complete stop and turn directly in front of you, swinging their basket right at your belly. Grrrr - AND THEN they don't even have the decency to apologise - I've been giving some people right dirty looks! :x

On the plus side - I've completely finished my Christmas shopping - so don't have to brave the crowds again apart from food shopping. Yay! :dance:

I hate shopping. :x

People sem to want to walk in front of you or expect you to get out of their way. It's almost like your belly acts like a magnet. :x

I always make sure i wear something other than black when i go to busy places otherwise from the fromt you cant tell very much altho some butt munch's don't seem to care anyway!!

zodiac i hate that so much! i swear there are so many people that do it, i think people just wait till i am behind them then do it :shakehead: :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back