Shopping emotions and nerves

ellesbells

Reaction score
Can anyone relate to this.

Today we did our main big shop. We has researched everything but we brought and paid for it today. I got quite emotional though throughout. I went from excited, to nervous, wondering if I was tempting fate to scared, to a bit detached. We had brought stuff before but not on this scale!! Today we sorted:

Bugaboo pram and parasol,
Car seat and base and adapters,
Cot mattress and Moses basket matters (we have a cot on order from mil and been given a Moses basket),
Baby swing chair,
A stair gate (keep cats out)
Some more bedding and mobile,
Two sleeping bags,
A swaddle grow bag,
Two more baby grows,
Two hooded towels,
Dummies,
Bottle warmer,
Bottles,
Some more bottles,
Toy for pram,
Changing mat,
Baby carrier (for body),
Box for bath bits,
Bath support,
Thermometer,
Mirror for car seat,

There is probably more I've forgotten but I think spoilt baby comes to mind :) I still feel rather emotional about it all.

Ellie

Im the same, i look at the things weve bought and yes its far too much. But i just see it as its our first baby, why not spoil the hell out of her. Im sick of people saying weve got too much! But i still also look at whst we got and worry its not enough and end of buying some more lol xxx

Thank goodness it's not just me. I really can't imagine us not using stuff! I've been strict on clothes and toys. My mum said there is nothing left for people to buy so I'll just ask for those if people want to contribute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back