shooting pains (sorry if tmi)

chrystal

Reaction score
Hi today i have been getting shooting pains down below they come an go but with the cramping im really startin to worry i have had 2 kids but do not remember these pains down below ..any advice is this normal or should i be worried ? i dont have a scan booked untill 12th july ? i am around 4-5 weeks according to last scan x

I get these still now... its every now and then and a shooting pain. :)
its a normal part of pregnancy not everyone gets it.
I have it with this baby & mum had it when she was pregnant with me.
Its where everythings moving/stretching etc

xx

I get shooting pains right up through me and have the cramping and twinges too. It's sporadic rather than constant, but from what I've read it's pretty common x

Hey! I've been getting shooting pains since I was 3+5, I get them on both sides of my lower stomach and in my lady parts! The midwife told me yesterday it's ligaments stretching and the womb too! The womb is smaller than your fist, but now it's stretching :) So don't panic too much!

xxx

Thank you all so much for the comments they have helped reassure me a little xxx

I've had it on and off throughout most of my pregnancy, it is normal and provided it isn't a constant or long-lasting pain it is nothing to worry about

thanks girls ..im more worried now as i think there was tinist spot of blood on my panty liner ...two weeks till scan n now really scared x

Breathe!! Just try to stay calm hun, all looked good on your last scan so there is no reason why it wont be ok at your next one xxxx

And the only reason they were worried about your cramps was because they were worried about ectopic, its not ectopic so i think you're cramps must be nothing to worry about :) xxx

Breathe!! Just try to stay calm hun, all looked good on your last scan so there is no reason why it wont be ok at your next one xxxx

thanks hun im now resting i bled loads more with my daughter i swear if this was blood youd of need magnifying glass to see it lol xx

I think if you expect it enough you'll see it! Xxx

I think if you expect it enough you'll see it! Xxx
i think your right hun im so paranoid goin to try just relax now and hope the 10 days pass fast till scan what ever happens i cant prevent it so guess we will just av to wait and see xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back