Shooting pains in my lower region!! you know- down there!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Hi all,

You wouldn't think i had done all this before!! Lol (you forget)

I have been experiencing sharp shooting pains going up my privates, but it is after i feel baby pressing down. I don't know if it's the head pushing down or a foot stamping on me down there.

It really hurts and stops me in my tracks and it has been every 5-10 minutes for the last 3-4 days, so as you can imagine it's getting a bit tiresome.

I'm not getting tightenings or anything like that i think it is just generally baby moving down and pushing on my lower regions but has anoyone else had this?

I'm sure baby shouldn't be that low yet- should it? plus i have read that with your second child onwards the head doesn't engage til 40 weeks or in labour!! (that was in this months pregnancy and birth) you learn something new every day

:(

My little one has been sticking his head where he shouldn't for about 3 weeks now! Little monkey. But the sharps pains are just where they press down so hard. At this stage they can bob in and out quite freely though, and every so often I'll feel a pain down there, then 5 minutes later he has turned around and sticking his head under my ribs, not funny :roll:

They aren't much fun the pains I know, but it's nothing to worry about I have been told (by about 5 people I have asked!)

Thanks Sami,

I wasn't worried about it enough to ring the midwife, but i just wondered if anyone else had had them.

They are obviously baby pressing down but the pain is unbelieveable- who'd have thought a little think like a baby could cause all that!! Lol

:D

My little one has started to kick hard into my groin.

Its not that painful yet, but it is quite unpleasant and really takes me by surpirse. I reckon in a week or two, this is really going to start hurting!

Yes I know the feeling!!!! Sometimes you feel like you are going to give birth but there is no contractions!!! Well, it does hurt a bit but I am just telling myself this must be nothing compare to what we are expecting in labour!!!

Makes me scared though, I am such a wimp :roll: :wink:

My little one has started to kick hard into my groin.
i can quite agree with this one..... i find myself doing the anti-breech position thingys already just so he will turn and kick me in the ribs instead of the bladder! somehow that sounds a little more comfortable! (although i may be wrong!!) he's not budged yet though, he's stubborn just like his daddy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back