Shoes super extra wide

evie_smith

Reaction score
Well I normally have to order a wide or super wide anyway so I thought I would order a super extra wide incase my feet swell during pregnancy and you know what it looks like I'm walking in mummy's shoes! Lol they are longer too but I have to admit they are so comfy I don't care haha!!!!
2egaty8y.jpg

Lol they are nice!

U feel like dressing up in ya mums shoes :) x

Lol! Yep now I just need a huge skirt I can use as a dress and my daughters to apply my make up aha!!! The dress I bought to wear them with comes 1cm off the floor with them on as I'm only 5ft 2 so it worked out ok aha!! And if I got my jeans on they look ok haha!! So ... I'm good on that account lol! and they are super comfy so if anyone says anything to me I'm gonna tell them to nut off hahahaha!!!! :lol: it's like walking around in slippers - never thought I would say that about any shoes let alone with heels aha!

Cute. :) I've given up on all heels except my kitten heels. Everything else kills my back.

Have you tried wedges? They support your feet lovely and not had on your back

I haven't tried wedges, never even crossed my mind! :) I don't think I'll bother now that I only have a wee while left but I wish I had thought of that.

Where are they from? I have big feet and need wide too :) xx

Littlewoods or very there is a 70-75% off sale at the moment too - you can either buy now or with very pay over 3 months interest free or littlewoods 20 weeks interest free :) it's worth it :D x

They woukd look nice with denim :)

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 :p

They do :) they have 2 colours that's the multi an they do a black and white pair too

I love shoes but I don't think they go up to a 10 :( x

They go upto a 12 but only trainers in size 10 at the moment x

Do they! Never realised will have to keep a look out x

Yep I had a look and it said I can search upto a size 12 women's but the 10's were all trainers when I looked x

I might have to get some nice converse then :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back