Shocked???

Sunnydays

Reaction score
Just got a bfp "yes" on an Asda digital at 11dpo, is there any chance it would say yes if I wasnt??

Last edited:
Congrats on your bfp!!! Even if it's really faint it's still a positive!! Do you know the sensitivity for that test? I would try again just to be sure! I tested at 11 DPO too and got a very faint line. The next day I did a digi and it said I was Pregnant 1-2.

It's not a line one, it's a digital one that just comes up yes or no in writing, it came up yes. I just wanted to check that it can't be wrong can it?? It wouldn't say yes if I wasn't would it? I'm just so shocked. X

Last edited:
I did a Lloyd pharmacy own brand line one this morning and it was negative, is that normal? My mind is in over drive now!! I'm still only 12dpo today x

Last edited:
Congratulations honeyyyy! I'll be 11dpo tomorrow but not expecting anything, had symptoms since ovulation but not had any since yesterday morning :(. Did you have any? Xx

Last edited:
I would leave it a couple of days and do another.
I might be wrong but I've read a lot of people think those Lloyd tests are shit not that I've ever tried them myself.

The supermarket ones have never failed me or clear blue xx

Congratulations honeyyyy! I'll be 11dpo tomorrow but not expecting anything, had symptoms since ovulation but not had any since yesterday morning :(. Did you have any? Xx

Yes I've had a lot of symptoms from about 7dpo. Bad back ache, a really stuffy nose/head, a permanate headache and really really dizzy. It was the dizziness that made me think I was pregnant. I couldn't even turn my head yesterday without nearly falling over, that has eased a little though today and the stuffiness has taken over. I've had no implantation bleeding though, and not really any cramping, very mild cramping has started today but I can only feel it as I'm looking out for it. I've had LOADS of thick white/yellow cm aswell, it has changed to a bit watery today but still LOADS of it. Sore, tender boobs aswell (if I poke them) but that eased off yesterday aswell. X

Last edited:
your more likely to get a false negative!

my first symptom was a cold! your symptoms are the same as what i felt during the first few weeks. keep positive and do another test, try another brand etc. might be that the test is dodgy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back