Shocked isn't the word!

purplepebbles

Reaction score
So after getting my day 21 test and OH's SA results yesterday, we were referred to the fertility clinic. AF was due Saturday so decided to test this morning after being up most of the night not being able to sleep and going to the toilet checking!

Here are my tests:

yme4ety5.jpg

ete2e6ut.jpg

I'm so shocked, scared, nervous but of course happy! Doesn't feel real! Xx

Wow congratulations xxx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby Boy due 17th Dec 2013

Wooohoo Congratulations!!!

What fab news, so very pleased for you!!

xx

Congratulations! Fab news. Gosh these bfps are coming thick and fast aren't they!! Xxx

wow, amazing! congrats!

you certainly showed that fertility referral! lol

Wow congratulations!!! What a mixed emotion day!! Out of curio what lead to the fertility referral? Always in need of a happy ending story if there are spermy issues! Xx

Wowzers another bfp! Great lines! Huge congratulations x x x

Thanks ladies!

Dee - he said that OH only had a quarter of his spermies swimming in the right direction, the rest were going in circles! So he was given another pot to do another SA and in the meantime the doc was referring us to the clinic for further tests. He did say that it's not necessarily a bad thing, as he's seen couples conceive with worse sperm results but just to do another to make sure. Fx this sticks and we won't need it! Xx

Huge congratulations. I'm in tears reading your post...I hope It's a sign for me too lol.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Certainly gives me hope! Congrats again xx

Fab lines!! Congrats!! Some excellent BFPs this week - love it!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back