SHOCK positive!

You might be closer to the end of tri1....I hope they get you a scan quickly

Omg!!! Congrats!! Those lines are so dark I thought your tests were upside down and I was seeing the control line! :rofl: x

Tapatalking!

I thought the same!! Thought the test was faulty! X

Could it be twins? ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

Lol sunny you'll give her a heart attack x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Erm miss sunny girl I don't have my head around 1 yet let alone two!! :shock: :shock:

i thought this too when i saw ur tests..........xxx

The midwife will think I'm so silly coz I have no idea when my last af was. But...don't think it could be more than 5/6 weeks ago?!

The midwife will think I'm so silly coz I have no idea when my last af was. But...don't think it could be more than 5/6 weeks ago?!

Sod the mw lol. Just push for a dating scan to see bubs.
I find it amuzing how it took us a long time to conceive in the first place and then we catch just by looking at our OHs.

I think its for the best though, no TTC and POAS.
How's OH btw?
Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I find it amuzing how it took us a long time to conceive in the first place and then we catch just by looking at our OHs.

How's OH btw?

I think this is why I'm so shocked, I just can't believe after last time ttc this happened!

Are u under Chelsea Westminster hospital Hun?

OH is shocked too but happy! We do have a lot of money worries at the moment but we will just have to get thru! I go back onto pay at the end of October so that will help x

How's OH btw?

I think this is why I'm so shocked, I just can't believe after last time ttc this happened!

Are u under Chelsea Westminster hospital Hun?

OH is shocked too but happy! We do have a lot of money worries at the moment but we will just have to get thru! I go back onto pay at the end of October so that will help x
Yep, C&W, loved the epi.
I am sure you will get through. I am planning to get tandem pram second hand as i am not selling my Cameleon and other things I have, just need a crib/cot really. Planning to go to the next nearly new sale as well to pick up bargains.
How's Will? I got Anton's testing back and he is borlderline allergic to egg white. That would explain his reaction to the MMR and eczema that doesnt disappear. I am so mad at myself that I hadnt worked it out.

xxx

Yea one good thing is I have everything already except buggy for 2!

We might bump into each other when visiting the mw :)

I'm off to the drs in a mo to get then to prescribe pepti 2 :roll: they are so crap sometimes!

Glad ur getting to the bottom of it with A xx

Right, I must be living in a pf cave or something!!!!!!! Congrats pos!! Xx

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo pos i cant wait for the lovely bump pics again. huge congrats. im gonna be the green eyed monster here soon lol everyone i was following last time is getting preggers again and i wanna join in lol

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo pos i cant wait for the lovely bump pics again. huge congrats. im gonna be the green eyed monster here soon lol everyone i was following last time is getting preggers again and i wanna join in lol

Are you WTT Bev? If so get over to WTT section. A bunch of us have invaded :D

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Are you WTT Bev? If so get over to WTT section. A bunch of us have invaded :D

Including Pos but she jumped the gun :D

Huge congratulations hun. Wishing a very happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Mummy to two gorgeous boys:
Jax born 24th October 2011 weighing 7lbs 7oz
Lennon born 5th March 2006 weighing 6lbs 14oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member