shock positive 1-2 weeks digi

honeybear

Reaction score
Hi ladies some of you may rememer me some of you may not.
I'm back after two years although shockingly I have only been on and off with my new fella a few months.

I'm going ahead with pregnancy and I'm so scared and excited

Xxxx

Last edited:
This morning's digi x

Attachments

• received_298571203817868.jpg
    received_298571203817868.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 52
What a horrible situation.. I hope you're ok. My first pregnancy was a surprise (I was only 20 when I found out) and my partner completely freaked out. He suggested we should think about abortion but I didn't even entertain it. It still upsets me to this day when I think back.. If you end up aborting your baby for him, you will end up resenting him whether you want to or not. So were you on the pill and it failed? It's probably a massive shock for him - don't take anything he says to heart for a few weeks as it'll all be fear and emotion led. He clearly likes being a Daddy and although it's not ideal that you've been together such a short time i'm sure you can make it work. For the record, my lovely boyfriend stayed and we now have a beautiful 4 year old, pregnant with our second :) Hope it works out for you xxx

Hello!

I agree with KateK - this is your baby as much as it is his and you're carrying him/her. If you make a decision based only on what he wants, you'll resent him. If I were you I'd say screw the man and have your baby... especially if you didn;t think you could conceive - happy little miracle.

Good luck with whatever you decide sweets.

x

Thankyou ladies I think I'm going ahead with the pregnancy xxx

Even being married to my husband and together for 10 years and planned both of our babies every time has been a shock and given me anxiety , all I can say is you will have tough days but I guarantee you will never feel love like the love you have for your child, I hope all works out for you, good luck and congratulations X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back